Saturday, May 22, 2010

SummerTime

Seems like I'm living a completely new life right now. Other than my infinite commitment to my fiancée everything seems to have changed. I'm interning at Qualcomm in Boulder Colorado for 11 more weeks after having worked one away this last week. I've been having a great time this week. I drove all night last Saturday to get out here, 1000 mile trip. Got to my amazing apartment provided by Qualcomm at 7 in the morning last Sunday and settled it pretty fast. Started work on Monday and loved the "integration", lol. Took a couple days to get stuff together and then got rolling but all along my group has been pretty awesome. I realize I have many more days to evaluate but I'm in love with my job (Not in an obsessive manner or whatever but I didn't want to leave work yesterday...) and hope I can pick it back up after I finish my last semester back at U of I.
Colorado is beautiful in the Spring. Pretty sure most places have beautiful Springs. It's the nature of the season I guess. lol. Gonna have to actually get into shape to go out and enjoy it. It's so wonderful out and I love riding my bike. However, riding my bike out here takes a little more endurance then flat Illinois. I actually put my bike back together so I can shift gears to get up hills that just don't exist in Chambana.
Yeah, random thoughts, cant put enough together to finish this sensibly.

-Gregory Michael

1 comment:

  1. Aww, infinite commitment! I love you Honey and I'm glad you're loving it there. I really hope you get a job there after school and we can be there together!

    ReplyDelete